Seeds of Tomorrow provides special education services in reading, math, writing, career preparation, vocational training, related services, and more. We specialize in creating programs to fit your special education student’s unique needs – like our new YOUth Employment Challenge, Stay Connected™ e-mentoring program (with free student cell phones), truancy assessments, interventions and monitoring. We want to help your special education student be successful!
To apply for a James Creek scholarship, click here.
We offer the following solutions for our students:
- Truancy and Dropout Risk Assessment and Interventions
- YOUth Employment Challenge
- Stay Connected™ e-Mentoring Program
- Blended Learning Interactive Online Classes with special education support
- 8-Week Transition Services with hands-on career exploration
- More Reading and Math Tutoring Services
- More Employment Readiness, Work Readiness and Vocational Training
- Transition and Vocational Assessments
- Compensatory Education Plan Development
New Truancy and Dropout Risk Assessment and Interventions
Is your student displaying any of the following high-risk behaviors: absenteeism, multiple suspensions, low academic performance, or social isolation? If so, there is a high risk she might drop out. Students who display these types of behaviors may need interventions that develop a connection to the academic environment – instead of punitive measures. That’s why we’ve created our Truancy and Dropout Risk Assessment and Interventions.
To find out about this and more opportunities for your special education students, sign up to get updates from us once or twice each month.